Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cannery Assignment

We have been asked to go to the cannery to help can Tomato Soup for Welfare canning. We can't buy the Tomato Soup but we are able to buy other things from the dry pack cannery (which includes wet pack stuff).  I am pretty sure we need 3 people to go from our ward so let me know if you are able to go.  It will be Wednesday the 22nd of September and we need to be there by 10:45 am and it ends around 3:30pm.  If you need babysitting or a ride then let me know.

Also, I checked on prices for canned meat since that is of interest to me and you can get:
Beef for $2.65 a can and $63.60 a case
Pork for $1.85 a can and $44.40 a case
Chicken for $1.85 a can and $44.40 a case
Ground Beef for $2.40 a can and $57.60 a case

If you don't want to go to the cannery but would like us to pick up something for you then let me know! Thanks!!!

No comments: